Are you ready to make steady gains instead of foolishly chasing the market?
In Walk Toward Wealth, veteran money manager Kevin Simpson shares portfolio hedging strategies typically accessible only to professional money managers and wealthy financiers - including one of the best-kept secrets to creating sustainable income.
Simpson uses easy-to-understand language and real-world examples to explore - in depth - his time-tested, proven strategies for driving investment returns.
In Walk Toward Wealth, readers will learn:
- The essentials of covered calls and dividends
- How to research stocks, bonds, ETFs, and mutual funds
- The importance of building an investment portfolio that aligns with your risk profile
- The difference between investing and speculating
- How to prepare for inflation changes, higher interest rates, and increases in taxes
- How to create a buffer against periods of market volatility
- How to select a capable investment advisor
Along the way, Simpson provides clear definitions of investment terminology and uses colorful charts to put the numbers in perspective.
Becoming financially independent isn't limited by inheritance or luck. This book is for anyone eager to learn the most effective ways to grow their investment portfolios and Walk Toward Wealth.