New and Revised for 2020
"This book is the best I've seen on how to navigate the retirement savings questions." (Forbes)
"One of the best retirement planning books of all time" (BookAuthority.Org)
"The Best Retirement Planning Books For 2020" (Benzinga.com)
Learn how retirement really works before it's too late...Most so-called "experts" plug your numbers into a retirement formula to tell you how much money you need to retire. Unfortunately, the conventional approach is fundamentally flawed. If you fail to learn how retirement savings truly works, then you'll either underspend and be miserable or overspend and run out of money.
How Much Money Do I Need to Retire takes you beyond the scientific facade of modern retirement planning. Author and former hedge fund manager Todd R. Tresidder has helped thousands of people find financial freedom through his website and podcast. Now you too can use his advice to take the guesswork out of your retirement planning.
In this book, you'll learn:
- Why the best way to describe most retirement estimates is garbage-in/garbage-out
- The five critical assumptions that can destroy your financial security
- How to reduce the amount you need to retire by as much as $600,000
- Three strategies to maximize spending today while protecting for the future
- How to calculate the amount of money you really need to retire on the first try without software, online calculators, or being a math genius
"I agree wholeheartedly with his various conclusions here." (Wade Pfau, Ph.D, CFA, Professor of Retirement Income, American College)
"Top 5 Best Books About Saving For Retirement" (FunnyManFinance.Com)
"12 Books That Will Make You a Financial Expert in One Year" (ESIMoney.Com)
Read this book to know more about your retirement planning than your financial adviser. Tresidder's book contains refreshingly straightforward, easy-to-understand, and concise advice on how to retire wealthy. This missing link of personal finance books will make you sleep easier. No retirement is secure without it.
Buy the book today so you can retire with confidence