A must-have tool for all music students, hobbyists as well as for professionals and teachers, who play guitar
A completely blank notebook for guitar tablature is an essential tool for all guitar players, despite the level of professionality Learn guitar playing easily
With a simple and easy to use tablature blank notebook you as a guitarist can write down your tabs or put to memory something that you have heard. Useful blank sheets for the music you want to play later too. Good tablatures should be written down to a blank sheet music book, so they don't get lost It's a valuable tool for anyone writing chords from music to paper.
This notebook is professionally bound and made of a quality manuscript paper. Every page contains a good amount of space for your dream melodies.
This Guitar Tablature Notebook is a tool for teachers and students for all guitar lesson notes.
- Blank guitar tabs notebook for you to compose your music
- Great tool for everyone playing guitar, learning it or teaching it
- A simple design made in the musicians in mind
- Evenly spaced and easy to fill in the cord diagrams
- Lays flat for easy handling and reading
- A blank musical notebook for composing your music
- Great for Musicians, Students, and Teachers
- Simple design
- Evenly spaced for easy writing
- Six 6-line Staves per page
- 7 blank Chord diagrams per page
- 144 Pages, printed on both sides
- White Paper, Non-Refillable
- Paperback, 8.5 x 11"
- Undated, Unnumbered