(Last Generated version as of 09 January 2020), for the latest updates visit the official Government website.
This book contains the FEDERAL RULES OF APPELLATE PROCEDURE (As amended to December 1, 2019) - United States Code.
- Generated version as of 09 January 2020.
- Includes Advisory Committee Notes.
- Perfect for attorneys and law school students.
- TITLE I. APPLICABILITY OF RULES
- TITLE II. APPEAL FROM A JUDGMENT OR ORDER OF A DISTRICT COURT
- TITLE III. APPEALS FROM THE UNITED STATES TAX COURT1
- TITLE V. EXTRAORDINARY WRITS
- TITLE VI. HABEAS CORPUS; PROCEEDINGS IN FORMA PAUPERIS
- TITLE VII. GENERAL PROVISIONS
THIS ITEM IS CONTINUALLY UPDATED.
US LEGI EDITIONS is an online editor specialized in the publication of legislations books with the codes in force.