Are you a very generous person, have a big heart and are willing to be there for others?
These characteristics almost always apply to people with high sensitivity. For this reason, it is quite possible that you have had a relationship with a person with a narcissistic personality disorder or are in danger of entering into such a relationship.
People who have much to give attract narcissists, like the light flies. There is much to pick up, especially emotionally, a narcissist is not far to take what he needs - and that is very much. You give - he takes A very simple, unfortunately, not infrequently, a devilish contract. And it better to recognize this before you commit.
The first step, so you do not fall into this trap, is to accept that narcissists tick completely differently from the world view of a highly sensitive human being.
Narcissists are, unfortunately, difficult to recognize at first. Until they have your full attention, they behave exceedingly charming and generous.
Carry on your hands and make the most passionate declarations of love, most of all they want to contract with you or make promises of marriage. The leaf turns, however, quickly and then you are usually already in the trap, do not want to first realize how such a transformation could take place. This book gives a comprehensive guide on the following:
- How do narcissistic relationships happen?
- The phases of a relationship with a narcissist
- How to avoid codependent relationships
- Discovering my attachment style
- The victims of the narcissist
- The cycle of abuse
- Domestic violence - myths and facts
- Narcissism as related to our life
- Surviving the narcissistic relationship
- What if the narcissist loves me back?
- Understand how you can deal with the narcissist in your life
- Steps to awakening self-compassion... AND MORE