Learn how to transform your apartment into a cozy, super-smart home with the guide that Daily Candy says, ". . .dishes out genius ideas for optimizing tiny spaces."
• Hang hobby clutter like guitars or bikes on the wall as decoration
• Mount side tables on wheels for easy rolling from bedside to sofa
• Upcycle empty wine crates into stylish, stackable shoe cubbies
• Line a room with high bookshelves for a ceiling-top library
ENTERTAIN IN STYLE
• Utilize kitchen space to make an impressive entrée—go potluck on the sides
• Stash plants, lamps and coffee tables in the bathtub to open up party space
"Heed Jenna Mahoney’s advice. In her new book, Small Apartment Hacks, she dishes out genius ideas for optimizing tiny spaces." —DailyCandy.com
About the Author
Jenna Mahoney is a Brooklyn-based magazine editor and writer. She specializes in travel, weddings, beauty and healthy lifestyles. She has been on staff at Bridal Guide and Fitness. Her work has appeared in Shape, Self, Allure, Redbook and New York Magazine, among other magazines. Online, she has contributed to AOL’s That’s Fit, Sephora’s Beauty and the Blog, Betty Confidential and the Tory Burch blog.
"Heed Jenna Mahoney’s advice. In her new book, Small Apartment Hacks, she dishes out genius ideas for optimizing tiny spaces."
— Daily Candy