Discover the unmistakable joie de vivre and Québécois pride of this unique city. Inside Moon Québec City you'll find:
- Strategic itineraries including a walking tour of the best views of Old Québec, romantic weekend getaways, and a four-day trip exploring the best of the city
- See the sights: Browse the boutiques in trendy Saint-Roch, explore the city's history at the Château Frotenac and the Place Royale, or stroll the rue de Petit Champlain, one of the oldest streets in North America
- Get a taste of the city: Savor Québec's French roots at a gourmet restaurant, sample Quebecois delicacies like poutine, tourtier, and tarte au sucre, and get cozy in a bar with a mug of mulled wine
- Outdoor recreation: Bike to the misty falls of Chute Montmorency, whale-watch in scenic Tadoussac, or bundle up for some serious city sledding in the winter
- Focused advice from local journalist Andrea Bennett
- Full-color photos and detailed mapsand directions for exploring on your own
- Background information on the landscape, history, and French-Canadian culture
- In-depth coverage of Québec City's neighborhoods and suburbs, including excursions to the Île d'Orléans, Chute Montmorency, and Tadoussac
Expanding your trip? Try Moon Montréal, Moon Toronto & Ontario, or Moon Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island.
About the Author
Andrea Bennett is a National Magazine Award-winning writer and editor who work has been published by The Atlantic, The Globe and Mail, Hazlitt, and The Walrus, among others. Based in Montréal, she is the editor-in-chief of Maisonneuve magazine. Andrea holds an MFA in Creative Writing from the University of British Columbia, and a BA in English and French from the University of Guelph. She frequently visits Québec City for romantic weekend getaways and agritourism on Île d'Orléans and Côte-de-Beaupré.