Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Lucky Harbor Novel series.
- #1: Simply Irresistible (A Lucky Harbor Novel #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Sweetest Thing (A Lucky Harbor Novel #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Head Over Heels (A Lucky Harbor Novel #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #4: Lucky in Love (A Lucky Harbor Novel #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: At Last (A Lucky Harbor Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: It Had to Be You (A Lucky Harbor Novel #7) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #8: Always on My Mind (A Lucky Harbor Novel #8) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #10: It's in His Kiss (A Lucky Harbor Novel #10) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #11: He's So Fine (A Lucky Harbor Novel #11) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #12: One in a Million (A Lucky Harbor Novel #12) (Mass Market): $8.00
LOVE CAN HAPPEN IN A HEARTBEAT
Grace never thought she'd be starting her life over from scratch. Losing everything has landed her in Lucky Harbor, working as a dog walker for overwhelmed ER doctor Josh Scott. But the day his nanny fails to show up, Grace goes from caring for Josh's lovable mutt to caring for his rambunctious son. Soon Grace is playing house with the sexy single dad . . .
With so many people depending on him, Josh has no time for anything outside of his clinic and family-until Grace arrives in town. Now this brainy blonde is turning his life inside out and giving a whole new meaning to the phrase "good bedside manner." Josh and Grace don't know if what they have can last. But in a town like Lucky Harbor, a lifetime of love starts with just one day . . .
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Jill Shalvis lives in a small town in the Sierras full of quirky characters. Any resemblance to the quirky characters in her books is, um, mostly coincidental. Look for Jill's bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold and visit her website for a complete book list and daily blog detailing her city-girl-living-in-the-mountains adventures.
You can learn more at:
"Shalvis makes me laugh, makes me cry, makes me sigh with pure pleasure."—Susan Andersen, New York Times bestselling author of Playing Dirty
"Top Pick! 4 1/2 Stars! Laughter is served in doses as generous as the chocolate the heroine relies on to get through the day. Readers will treasure each turn of the page and be sorry when this one is over."—RT Book Reviews
"Count on Jill Shalvis for a witty, steamy, unputdownable love story."—Robyn Carr, New York Times bestselling author of Harvest Moon
"Heartwarming and sexy...an abundance of chemistry, smoldering romance, and hilarious sisterly antics."—Publishers Weekly on Simply Irresistible
"Jill Shalvis is a total original! It doesn't get any better."—Suzanne Forster, New York Times bestselling author
"Shalvis writes with humor, heart, and sizzling heat!"—Carly Phillips, New York Times Bestselling Author