If you love baseball and the venerable stadiums its played in, you need this definitive history and guide to Major League ballparks of the past, present, and future.
With a tear-out checklist to mark ballparks you’ve visited and those on your bucket list, Ballparks takes you inside the intriguing histories of every park in the Major Leagues, with hundreds of photos, stories, and stats about:
- Storied parks like Wrigley Field, Fenway Park, and Dodger Stadium
- Fan favorites AT&T Park, Camden Yards, PNC Park, Safeco Field, and so much more
- Forgotten treasures like Shibe Park in Philadelphia, Sportsman’s Park in St. Louis, and all five parks of the Detroit Tigers
- New stadiums like the Atlanta Braves’ SunTrust Park, the Minneapolis Twins’ Target Field, and New York’s Yankee Stadium and Citifield
- More than 40 other major league parks that tell the story of the national pastime through the lens of the fields the players call home
About the Author
Eric Enders is a baseball historian and former researcher at the Baseball Hall of Fame Library in Cooperstown, New York. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Village Voice, Variety, MLB's World Series program, Yankees Magazine, and many other publications. He has also been a reporter for the El Paso Herald-Post and an editor and proofreader for numerous publishers including Barnes & Noble and National Geographic. A native of El Paso, Texas, and a lifelong Dodger fan, Eric operates Triple E Productions, a baseball research and editing company.