Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Westcott Series series.
- #2: Someone to Hold (The Westcott Series #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Someone to Wed (The Westcott Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Someone to Care (The Westcott Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Someone to Trust (The Westcott Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Someone to Honor (The Westcott Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Someone to Remember (The Westcott Series) (Mass Market): $5.99
- #8: Someone to Cherish (The Westcott Series #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Someone Perfect (The Westcott Series #9) (Hardcover): $27.00
For fans of Bridgerton, New York Times bestselling Regency Romance author Mary Balogh presents the first historical romance in the Westcott series, where the death of an earl reveals a most scandalous secret.
Humphrey Westcott, Earl of Riverdale, has died, leaving behind a fortune and a scandalous secret that will forever alter the lives of everyone in his family—including the daughter no one knew he had...
Anna Snow grew up in an orphanage in Bath knowing nothing of the family she came from. Now she discovers that the late Earl of Riverdale was her father and that she has inherited his fortune. She is also overjoyed to learn she has siblings. However, they want nothing to do with her or her attempts to share her new wealth. But the new earl’s guardian is interested in Anna…
Avery Archer, Duke of Netherby, keeps others at a distance. Yet something prompts him to aid Anna in her transition from orphan to lady. As London society and her newfound relatives threaten to overwhelm Anna, Avery steps in to rescue her and finds himself vulnerable to feelings and desires he has hidden so well and for so long.
About the Author
Mary Balogh has written more than one hundred historical novels and novellas, more than thirty of which have been New York Times bestsellers. They include the Bedwyn saga, the Simply quartet, the Huxtable quintet, the seven-part Survivors' Club series, and the Westcott series.
Praise for Mary Balogh
"One of the best!"—Julia Quinn
"Balogh is today's superstar heir to the marvelous legacy of Georgette Heyer (except a lot steamier)."—Susan Elizabeth Phillips
"With her brilliant, beautiful, and emotionally intense writing, Mary Balogh sets the gold standard in historical romance."—Jayne Ann Krentz