Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Westcott Series series.
- #1: Someone To Love (The Westcott Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Someone to Wed (The Westcott Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Someone to Care (The Westcott Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Someone to Trust (The Westcott Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Someone to Honor (The Westcott Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Someone to Remember (The Westcott Series) (Mass Market): $5.99
- #8: Someone to Cherish (The Westcott Series #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Someone Perfect (The Westcott Series #9) (Hardcover): $27.00
A reversal of fortune befalls a young woman in this charming Westcott novel from the New York Times bestselling author of Someone to Wed.
Humphrey Wescott, Earl of Riverdale, has died, leaving behind a fortune and a scandalous secret that will forever alter the lives of his family—sending one daughter on a journey of self-discovery...
With her parents’ marriage declared bigamous, Camille Westcott is now illegitimate and without a title. Looking to eschew the trappings of her old life, she leaves London to teach at the Bath orphanage where her newly discovered half-sister lived. But even as she settles in, she must sit for a portrait commissioned by her grandmother and endure an artist who riles her every nerve.
An art teacher at the orphanage that was once his home, Joel Cunningham has been hired to paint the portrait of the haughty new teacher. But as Camille poses for Joel, their mutual contempt soon turns to desire. And it is only the bond between them that will allow them to weather the rough storm that lies ahead...
About the Author
Mary Balogh grew up in Wales and now lives with her husband, Robert, in Saskatchewan, Canada. She has written more than one hundred historical novels and novellas, more than thirty of which have been New York Times bestsellers. They include the Bedwyn saga, the Simply quartet, the Huxtable quintet, the seven-part Survivors’ Club series, and the Westcott series.
Praise for New York Times bestselling author Mary Balogh
“Mary Balogh sets the gold standard in historical romance.”—New York Times bestselling author Jayne Ann Krentz
“Today’s superstar heir to the marvelous legacy of Georgette Heyer (except a lot steamier).”—New York Times bestselling author Susan Elizabeth Phillips
“I loved this book. I read it in one sitting and it made me smile a lot and cry a little.”—Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
“Balogh always crafts stories that are powerful, poignant, and romantic, but what makes them extraordinary is how she beautifully balances emotional intensity with sensuality.”—RT Book Reviews (4 1/2 Stars, Top Pick)