Reveal a new thrilling side of Orlando and explore hidden gems!
There is loads more to Orlando than just rollercoaster rides and theme parks. It offers beautiful nature reserves, shopping malls, lavish spas and vibrant nightlife! This Top 10 Orlando travel book will help make your trip an exciting and memorable one.
With a new lightweight format, this Orlando travel guide is perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
• Up-to-date information following the COVID-19 outbreak, insider tips and advice for staying safe
• Top 10 lists of Orlando's must-sees, including Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Universal Studios Florida™, Merritt Island and LEGOLAND®
• Orlando's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
• Themed lists, including the best thrill rides, family restaurants, parks and preserves, museums, and much more
• Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
• A laminated pull-out map of Orlando, plus five full-color area maps
Orlando is a lively city with much to explore, and this pocket-friendly travel guide is the perfect companion while out and about. Spend the day exploring the rides and sights at the famous Magic Kingdom Park, a guaranteed favorite for both young and old! If you’re looking for something a bit different than busy theme parks and need some peace and serenity, a day tour in one of Orlando’s nature reserves or luxurious spas is just the treat for you.
Whether you’re planning on visiting Orlando for a short or long stay, this charming destination guide will help you find the perfect sightseeing spots, restaurants, museums and many more entertaining attractions. This easy-to-follow book gives you detailed daily itineraries, with two to four day tour guides so you can make the most of your trip even if you are visiting for a short stay.
Take the work out of planning a short trip with the DK Eyewitness Top 10 series. It’s the ultimate travel guide packed with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to make your weekend trip or cultural break memorable. Looking for more on Florida’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Florida.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer