Home to legendary honky tonk bars, leafy urban parks and a live music scene like no other, planning a trip to Nashville is for sure a bucket list entry!
Whether you're a Nashvillian looking to uncover your city's secrets or traveling to Nashville and seeking an authentic adventure you’ll never forget, this stylish Nashville travel guide will become your best friend.
Explore the hidden gems Nashville has to offer. What to expect from this insider’s travel guide:
• Stunning two-color, bold modern design with contemporary illustrations throughout
• Authors are true locals and have been picked for having their fingers on the pulse and their diverse tastes. Their suggestions and advice sit alongside quotes from Edinburgh creatives, performers, volunteers and business leaders to give the book a local feel
• A narrative style throughout, making the local, personal voice central to every entry
• Structured by six themes and subsequent sub-themes: Eat, Drink, Shop, Art and Culture, Nightlife, and Outdoors
• Each entry includes its unique address so readers can pinpoint precisely where they are heading
• Each theme ends with a tour spread, dedicated to a specific interest or experience. For example, A Foodie Tour through East Nashville or a Walking Tour of Nashville’s Musical Legacy
But it's not all about the Frist Art Museum or the Country Music Hall of Fame. This travel guide to Nashville is packed with recommendations and tips beyond the well-trodden sights from Nashvillians in the know, so you can discover all their favorite hangout spots and hidden happenings. Chat to local artists on the Jefferson Street Art Crawl, join a free line dancing class at the Wildhorse Saloon, and linger over a locally crafted beer at Jackalope Brewing Company.
By the people who call it home to your pocket, the Like a Local series will make the perfect travel gift for the nomads in your circle, or you know, a treat yourself moment. With tips for traveling solo, in a pair or crowd, not to mention a post-Covid world, this guide has it all.
From New York, Austin and San Francisco to London, Paris and Tokyo, there are more places to discover with these niche local guides! Written by the people who call it home, the Like A Local series from DK takes you beyond the tourist track to experience the heart and soul of each city!